Good October morning!
Notes from the Chamber for the month of October –
- If you have a chance, drive by the Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center on 4th and Street to view the updated exterior! We think it looks great! Let us know what you think.
- Support our Chamber Member, Summit Tribune by welcoming the new Summit Tribune Advertising representative, Mackenzie Doresy. If you have advertising needs, call her at 641-421-0570 or email at Mackenzie.Dorsey@globegazette.com.
Welcome New Chamber Members!We’re happy to both as part of our membership!Windy Hill Winery Lora and Doug Jenson are starting a winery business. Look for information about their local wine tastings on social media and website as they launch in November.Provenzano Family Construction This family owned business will work on commercial and residential projects. Contact them today at 641-590-7606 for a quote on your next project.
- Sid’s Quick Stop has recently opened and is serving Godfathers Pizza, sides, as well as limited pop and beer menu. Call ahead to order your carry-out order! 641-585-2030.
- After much deliberation, we have decided to not host Ladies Day Out in 2020 due to the COVID-19. All vendors have been contacted and we have referred them to other local show opportunities. During this next year we will be rebranding and updating this event. Contact Norma if you have a great idea or suggestion to improve this event.
- The flower pots downtown stayed beautiful all summer long thanks to the partnership between the Chamber, Lola’s Plants and Gifts and the Forest City Parks and Recreation Department!Do you have questions about Chamber programs, projects or services we offer? Contact our office at 641-585-2092.
Our staff is working on a Holiday Shopping promotion, Forest City Tree lighting ceremony and Forest City Christmas! We’ll be announcing the details as soon as we have them!
Do you have questions about Chamber programs, projects or events? Call us at 641-585-2092.