Offer a helping hand, give back, donate, or volunteer!
Residents are encouraged to improve the quality of life for community members through volunteerism.
Volunteers are frequently needed in the following areas:
- Forest City School – reading assistance through RSVP Program
- Forest City Events – committee member, organizer, ticket taker, direct traffic, set-up, usher etc.
- Lawn work – assist with mowing, raking and general yard work.
- Park clean-up – Help pick up garbage, twigs etc in Forest City parks
- Garden work – pull weeds and care for garden areas near signs and in parks.
- Boman Fine Arts – assistance with ushering and traffic control
- Heritage Park of North Iowa – volunteers during events to handle ticketing, direct traffic, manage various stations.
We will connect you with a volunteer opportunity. Fill out the form below.