Join in the Holiday Fun as we all search for the Forest City Medallion starting December 5th, 2022.
Find it and WIN $300 in Forest City Chamber Bucks!
We’ll be posting clues daily on Facebook (Forest City Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center) and announcing them each morning on KIOW-FM 107.3
Forest City Christmas Medallion Hunt is brought to you by local Forest City businesses and the Chamber of Commerce.
- The medallion is hidden in an outdoor location that is publicly accessible 24 hours a day, within the city limits of Forest City.
- The medallion is NOT; buried, in the water, or along the river bank.
- No digging or climbing is required to find the medallion. (The only exception will be if snow would cover the medallion).
- Medallion hunters do not have to break any laws to find it.
- Medallion hunters must be respectful of businesses and other people.
- Clues will be read each morning on KIOW 107.9 FM during the Morning Show and the Birthday Show. The clues will also be posted on the Forest City Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page.
- There are 10 total clues. One clue will be read each day for two weeks, Monday through Friday, beginning Monday, December 5, 2022. No clues will be released on Saturday or Sunday.
- Once found, the Medallion should be returned to the Forest City Chamber of Commerce, 106 S 4th St., as soon as possible.
- If you have found the medallion in the past, you and your family members are not eligible.
Congratulations to Audrey and Rick Skjeie for finding the 2022 Forest City Medallion! It was found on a tree, next to the shed on Hole 5 of the Bear Creek Golf Course!
Thank you to this years sponsors!